Re: [IP] Re: damage from lows

On 9 Jun 99, at 14:10, Jen Woodall wrote:

> No offense, but I'm not willing to take this at people's word.  Where's
> the proof??? Jen

I think one thing that others (medical and research) need to realize
is that YMMV.  everyone is different and things happen to others
because of different things..  Just because i am diabetic does not
mean i will get problems with my eyes i could of got it without
diabetes help.. same with keeping the numbers  good

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted