Re: [IP] necked pumpers!!

 >when i do get the opportunity to go as nature intended, I tuck it into my
 >armpit if i want to be able to walk comfortably ...and not look like a duck,
 >or a penguin, but that said, I can move prety quick with it tucked
between my
 >crotch and thunder thighs too...it is just easier for me to just slide on
 >some drawers at that point though...

Your subject line has me very confused... don't all of us have necks? I
realize that some of us have longer necks than others, but usually the head
is connected to the rest of the body in some way. No? I never took anatomy
101 so I may be off-base here. :-)

(who is sometimes AWOL for being off-base at the wrong time)