[IP] Blisters

Hi!  I was just going to ask all you 'diabetics' a questions about blisters.
I have heard that you have to be careful with your feet,cleaning,and walking
barefoot.  So lately my shoes have been extreamly small,and my walking in
all,made me have blisters.  Anyways, I was just wondering if thats really bad
for me because im diabetic,and If theres anything that I can do.
 If anyone could be of any help,let me know:):):)  Thanks:)