[IP] thanks

Don and Penguine (sp?),

Thank you for the welcome email. I just wanted to know where in the
Northwest you are from. I am in Spokane. I've been here since '94 when I
came up here from Los Angeles for Gonzaga University. I graduated in '97 and
have been working for the CBS affiliate since. I have not met any people on
an insulin pump since I've been here, except for George Nethercutt's

Again, just wanted to say thanks for the welcoming.

Kelly Krusee