Re: [IP]trace ketones 313 upon waking

During the night I don't think I was getting any insulin for some reason.
I already did change the site and it is coming down . I have to use
velosulin R or R for shot.cannot use humulog.
In my new set up I canot find any bubbles or leaks..(never had a leak) and
no clogs.
So I think in another hour it will be better.
I can tell it is coming down (not just because i am testin) but because I
have a major headache:(
Thanks for the help..
I don;t normally have this kind of problem.
PS I don't suppose it is safe to drive right now?