[IP] Dex Meters

Last night I acquired 3 more new meters from my insulin pumpers support
group.  Last night many reps were there and passed out many freebies
(including the computer programs that go with the meters).  Anyway, I got a
new Dex meter and I like what it has to offer but do any of you know truly
how accurate it is?  I hear about whole blood and plasma serum but which one
is the most accurate?  Thanks for any advice you have to offer.