[IP] RE: frozen shoulder

I, too, had frozen shoulder about 3 years ago (misdiagnosed for about 2
years). finally got almost a full year of 3x/week physical therapy and now
I'm 98 percent normal! (In my shoulder, at least.) Everyone told me yes,
diabetics are prone to this and other soft-tissue problems. (I've also had
trigger finger many times, and other hand-related problems; I type for a
living.) So....I think your mother is normal! She needs to fine a good PT,

Susan Ager
Detroit Free Press