Re: [IP] alcoholic beverages????

In a message dated 6/8/99 12:38:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Dear Pumpers,
 I am curious do any of you out there enjoy an occasional beer, glass of
 or champagne?
 How do you handle bolusing for alcoholic beverages?  I need some
 Thanks!  Peg
Dear Peg,
I think it will take some trial and error to figure out what works for you.
If I drink a few beers or some wine in the late evening (9 + PM) I never
bolus and I make sure I have a snack....if I drink while I eat I bolus for my
meal like I normally would.  I always check my BG after a few
hours....especially if I have a more than a few to be on the safe side.