[IP] an extra Meter = free meter

Hi all just something to throw  to the group.. I was talking with
someone ICQ today and they were telling me  about how they
called a meter company and they could not get a free meter no
matter how much they test.. i figured this strange and i thought i
could help so while taking with him i called the company and had
him a meter (the newest one in their line) in the mail 10 minutes.
and all it cost me was an old meter that was acting as a dust cover
for the shelf.  they would not take his as a trade in because they
were the same brand, but if he would of got rebates in the mail he
still would of had to pay.

now to the point..  I think we should all do this for each other..
NEVER PAY AGAIN..  I know some companies will send one for
free anyway but if you run across that one company  try this..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted