HI Everyone,

Our first "guest chatter" is Dolly Bronzini, program director of the St.
Mary's Hospital Diabetes Management Center in Knoxville, Tenn. Dolly's been
in DM education for nine years and has trained numerous people on both the
MiniMed and Disetronic pumps. She's very personable, caring, and knows a
great deal about DM.

The chat is scheduled for Thursday, June 10 at 8 p.m. in the Anytime room.

Here are the scheduled chat times (but you can chat anytime--the Chat Rooms
are always open). All times are Eastern Daylight Time.

Daytime chats (Anytime Room):
Monday and Wednesday, 9 a.m.-noon EDT
Tuesday and Thursday, 2-5 p.m. EDT

Evening Chats(Anytime Room):
Tuesday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)
Wednesday, 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. (EDT)
Thursday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)
Saturday, 9 p.m. and 12 midnight (EDT)

Parent Chats (Parents Room):

Monday and Wednesday, 9 p.m. (EDT)

Just go to:

Instructions are there at the site.

Please email me if you'd like some other times set up or have any questions.

See you there!

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)