Re: [[IP] Tubing Lengths]

----- Original Message -----

Susan K <email @ redacted> wrote:
>I am curious to know what lengths of tubing people prefer,
>and why.
>I would think that the 43" tubing would be the most
>versatile -- or would it just get in the way?

I prefer the shorter tubing, I just drop my pump in my pants pocket, and the
shorter tubing doesn't get in the way so much then.  For sleeping, I sleep
in a T-Shrit with a pocket, and just snip a small hole in the shirt inside
the pocket, and thread it through the hole.  The tubing stays inside the
shirt, and the cats don't try to "play with the string" while I'm asleep.

David  Type 1 {LADA}  (who LOVES his MM 507c Insulin Pump)