[IP] Tuesday AOL Pump Chat Reminder

Just wanted to remind those of you IP members that have AOL that tonight is
the weekly insulin pump / diabetes support chat.  We are now meeting once a
week on Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. Eastern.  If you have a chance please come and
chat a while, share information, ask questions, and make friends with those
using pump therapy or those considering a pump.  If you are interested please
e-mail privately (so we don't clog up everyone's mailbox) and I will send you
a link to the chat room.  I also have a reminder notice that I sent directly
to AOL members and if you want to be included in this let me know and I will
add you promptly.