Re: [IP] Tubing Lengths

In a message dated 6/8/99 11:30:27 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I would think that the 43" tubing would be the most
 versatile -- or would it just get in the way? >>

Depends on what where you want to put the pump.  For my daughter we like the
short tubing as she just puts the pump in her pocket of her jeans and there
is less tubing to mess with.  However, on occasion when she had accidentally
dropped the pump and the infusion set pulls out I think "darn, I wish we had
used longer tubing."  <grin>