Re: [IP] Tubing Lengths

Currently 63% of the membership of this site that has responded to
the survey uses the 43" tubing. Me, I prefer the 31", but I'm just
part of that 6% that has responded that way. So whatever tubing
length you use, or even if you haven't started pumping, fill out the
survey at:

or if you're just going to be a lurker and want to see the results of
those who do participate, go to:

George Lovelace <email @ redacted>
My other Beta Cells are battery powered