Re: [IP] Re:overdose alarm

You can tape it to you in a safe place.
The quick release is pretty new (definately less than 5 years old, probably
a lot less than that) so I walked around with a loose syringe for just about
every shower I ever took for 14 or 15 years, not to mention swimming and
beach trips as a teenager, trying on clothes etc.  Sure, accidents can
happen but you get used to avoiding them pretty easily.  Or you can buy the
quick releases which are very convenient.