Re: [IP] Humalog vs Regular

I am currently pregnant and we went through this question before we started
too.  There is very minimal evidence that it may have caused one or two problems
out of thousands of pregnancies.  In those cases, though, it was unclear if the
problems were definately caused by the humalog.  Since many problems are caused
by high blood sugars, we ended up deciding that the best solution was the thing
that meant the tightest control so I am mixing humalog and velosulin.