Re: [IP] Feeling Low - Part 2

This is not a reprimind, just something to think about.  The problem with
starting your roller coaster is that the more often you hit and the longer you
stay high (especially that 284 mark) the shakier you will feel as you come down
and the higher the point at which you feel shaky (and consequently, the looser
your control).

Perhaps a better solution would be to eat enough extra carbs and a little extra
fat and protein to raise you more than 30 extra points and less than 50 or 60.
(Depends on your carb ratio -- for me this would be about 8-10 carbs, but if you
are a man and larger than me it make be much less).  The NPH sounds like it is
causing problems -- are you using a pump?  Or shots?  If you are pumping, then
the NPH would definately be a problem.  If not, the NPH may be set wrong.  Hang
in there!