Re: [IP] Wear you wear it

In a message dated 6/7/99 3:53:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Personally, Jude just is happily clipped onto the
 waist band of whatever I'm wearing.  The only time he isn't is when I'm
 wearing a dress.   Since I don't wear dresses often, haven't really decided
where my favorite spot for him is in that situation. >>

When I wear my dresses, I cut a tiny hole in one of the pockets and thread
the tubing through and put the pump in the pocket.  I put "FRAY CHECK"
around the hole to prevent it from coming unraveled.