[IP] Where to wear it..

Ladies, since I always wear skirts or dresses, I've become quite
creative... a pocket sewn into the side seam gives a new place on an old
dress. A new must-have dress that does not have a pocket warrants a
professional job by a tailor. A waist-it is good to hold the pump while
wearing  a loose dress. I've heard of wearing the pump (in a sock) in
the crotch area for a slinky dress, but, well, YMMV!
  Cheers, Cheryl