Re: [IP] Pump alarms

In a message dated 6/7/99 7:31:45 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So the only effective means to eliminate problems with unwanted pump alarms
 caused by static charges is to prevent the static charge from occurring in
 the first place.  >>

I worked in a place once where I had to wear heel grounders and a special lab
coat to prevent static. I just walked through occasionally, but the workers
had to ground themselves to the work stations. I don't remember what the
clothing was called -- ESD or something. Maybe one of you engineers know.