Re: [IP] LPGA & Diabetes

Yes it was a minimed and she wore it all through the open.  I wonder if she
was getting a little low when she shot the water shot on the 18th and had to
end with a double bogie.  Michell is a diabetic but I don't know if she wears
the pump a couple of years ago she ate a candy bar before a playoff and won
the tournament in the second hole of the playoff.  It was very exciting.  I
would like to know if there are any men golfers on PGA that are diabetic.
Don and Penguinie pumper penguin O-
                                                    /()'\| 1/2 of a foursome.