Re: [IP] Pump alarms

email @ redacted writes:

 I am a speech-language pathologist at a hospital and work in radiology
 lots of medical equipment and x-ray. I do modified barium swallow studies. I
 always wear lead aprons and have never had a problem with alrarms ( I 've
 only been pumping for 3 weeks),
 I sure you don't want to add lead aprons to your summer wardrobe <VBG>, but
 will investigate this at work and see if I can come up with a lighter
 solution!  I will get back to you in a day or two.
 -- >>
Thanks Wendy any help you give is appreciated.  I have to admit I just
thought I was going to have to live with this.  Kind of why I support my
doctors decision.  Scary to not know when it will alarms and not work.