Re: [IP] Pump alarms

email @ redacted writes:

<< We were told by MM that the reason I am having
 so many alarms is because of electrostatic interference >>

I am a speech-language pathologist at a hospital and work in radiology around
lots of medical equipment and x-ray. I do modified barium swallow studies. I
always wear lead aprons and have never had a problem with alrarms ( I 've
only been pumping for 3 weeks),
I sure you don't want to add lead aprons to your summer wardrobe <VBG>, but I
will investigate this at work and see if I can come up with a lighter
solution!  I will get back to you in a day or two.