Re: [IP] Pump alarms

email @ redacted writes:

<< Kathleen, don't think of this as an insurmountable problem, it may just
 like it - it will be really easy to identify and remedy.
 If you need any more information, let me know.
Thanks Paul it makes a lot of sense, I was getting discouraged that this was
going to be a problem long term.  I am talking to the medical supply company
about getting a different battery charger for his O2 and his portable pack.
They thought that might help.  I wear that while holding him.  Also I think
you might be right about the footwear?  What about not wearing any shoes at
all in the house?  Well, off to experiment.