Re: [IP] Feeling Low

Yes.  The shakiness is usually a symptom of the drop in bg (not the actual # of
bg), so you are probably shaky b/c your bg has just dropped, but, based on your
blood test, not low.  The shakiness can be really disconcerting though so one
trick is to eat some carbs and take the appropriate insulin for them (but don't
wait to eat).  This will raise your bg enough to offset the shakiness but
should keep you from eating too many carbs.  IF you eat too many carbs (without
insulin) you will go back up and start swinging which will increase your shaky
feelings when you drop again.