Re: [IP] Feeling Low

On 7 Jun 99, at 12:30, email @ redacted wrote:

> I find with my daughter  that will happen frequently. She has episodes of
> feeling low at 80 and sometimes nothing when she is as low as 50. When
> this happens I always question the accuracy of her bg tester,

I have a thought on this .. mainly form personal exp.
Some times i have the same experiences, feeling low 80 one time
and not until 40-50 the next. some of this has to do with the current
activity and with how fast the sugars drop. if it is gradual then i may
not feel it for awhile other times if it is sudden i'll think i am low and
not be.. hope this helps.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted