Re: [IP] Pump alarms

email @ redacted wrote:
> In a message dated 6/7/99 7:27:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> <<
>  I'm not totally sure about this, but think you would do best to shield your
>  pump, perhaps with something as simple as aluminum foil wrapped around it
>  when near the equipment that causes trouble. The foil probably needs to be
>  grounded somehow to keep a charge from building up, which would tend to be
>  difficult.
>   >>
> how would you wrap the foil around it in the leather case or instead of?

It would likely have to go on the outside, at least to allow you
to have a flap under the case flap so you can see the screen. Maybe
you COULD wrap it carefully around the pump itself on the other sides
insde the case and just put it under the caser flap, though it would
have to be connected together somehow. Worth trying, anyway.

Ted Quick