Re: [IP] Pump alarms

In a message dated 6/7/99 11:27:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 In addition to synthetic materials promoting the build up of static charge,
 the RH, (relative humidity), plays a very significant role in the build up
 of static charge. The drier the air is - the easier a static charge is
 developed. If you are in a very dry environment, it may be worthwhile
 investigating some means of providing humidification. Believe it or not, air
 conditioning systems, in both heating and cooling modes remove most of the
 moisture from the air - hence dry throats and sore eyes.
One I where birkenstocks and two I live in Las Vegas.  It appears from what
everyone is saying that I have a variety of problems that are contributing to
the multiple alarms I am getting.  So where do I start.  Cant change where I
live and a humidifier will only help inside.  I often get shocked even
walking around my house.