Re: [IP] LPGA & Diabetes

I know Michelle McGann is definitely a diabetic.  She's open about having
and talks about it. My mom is the one who told me about her. We met her last
year at a tournament here in Essex, Ontario, Canada.  My doctor mentioned he
heard that one of the LPGA members had a pump, but he couldn't remember
who it was.  I guess it must be Ms. Keuhne.

>Was it me or did it look like Ms. Keuhne (not sure on the spelling) was
>wearing a MiniMed pump yesterday during the final round of the Women's U.S.
>Open. I'm huge into golf (groundskeeper for 6 years a a championship quality
>golf course, wife's family owns a small par 3 course). Just wondering if
>anyone else knows anything or noticed. I think Michelle McGann is also a
>diabetic on the in the LPGA.

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99