Re: [IP] where to put it

> << I want to know what people do when they are at home walking
> around naked?  I
>  love to be naked inside, especially when it's hot.

Couldn't resist a comment on this one.....
I can't speak for myself, but my daughter walks around with the darn
thing tucked between her knees. I must say she has a peculiar kind o
walk. However..... as a dad, with a good looking green-eyed blond 16
year old  daughter (with no boyfriends yet). The pump between the
knees has gotta be a real good place to carry it. If ya know what I
mean heh... heh...