[IP] Re :priming a 507

Denise wrote:
>>  I have the Mini Med 507
>> and it does not have a separate function for priming, so I can't advise
you on
>> that part.

Ruth responded:

>The 507 does have a separate function for priming -- you prime instead of
just bolusing.  This
>is different than earlier pumps where you just had to bolus to prime.

Denise was right.  The 507 doesn't have a separate priming function, you
use the bolus feature to prime those 5 units.  However, I bet Ruth was
thinking of the 507c which DOES have a priming function.  Easy to mix up
the two pumps -- they should have given the 507c a different number, IMHO.

Mary Jean