From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 1999 7:48 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Eye problems

Hi Everyone
I am experiencing something strange today. My left eye is acting as if it
were just flashed by a camera-a spot in my vison -not red a whitish blueish
flash. Now today I read alot and worked on the computer more than
usual-could
it be eye strain?? I am out of the country now and will not be home until
August, do you think this is and emergency situation or will it go away?
Anyone have this problem??
Thanks
Lisa