Re: [IP] Diatsix....

To Michael,
I keep a bottle of Keto diastix so If my blood sugar goes to high or if I get
sick I can check the ketones and I use the diastix part when I am at a
restaurant and I have asked for a diet coke and I feel they served me a real
one.  One restaurant had the correctly labeled tank on the machine but the
factory had improperly labeled it.  Started this when I was pregnant 10 years
ago on even one extra soda cracker would bring my blood sugar up 50 points
higher than my targets.  I generally use a bottle of 50 within the open
expiration time period when I use them for both reasons.