Re: [IP] where to put it

For me its a question of how much time.  Usually i can't get more than an
hour alone, if that, so i usually just give my hour (or whatever) bolus in
advance.  If I were going to be a pumper in a nudist colony, I'm sure there
would be several creative possibilities we could all dream up :-)

<<<<<<<<From: "Tara Dufour"
I want to know what people do when they are at home walking around naked?  I
love to be naked inside, especially when it's hot.  I was thinking of buying
one of those pens that you wear on a string around your neck and taking the
pen off and clipping it to the string.  Any suggestions?>>>>>>>>>

* Wayne *