Re: [IP] smart alec remark (did ya miss me)

Sam, I guess it's just one more example of that old diabetic slogan,  "Que
sera, sara!"

<<<<<<<< >Sara, yes I missed you and your ducks.  I think if a person
leaves the same
 >subject line it is not necessary to copy any of the original message.  By
 >way where have you been, and who is using your ducks?
Whoops, Don... no cigar on that one. This Sara doesn't have ducks (as far
as I know). I think you are confusing Natalie Sera, who has her ducks in a row.
(who's feeling just ducky)>>>>>>>