Re: [IP] overdose alarm

Isabelle Emery wrote:

> Re the follwoing reply I could not disconnect as I did not have a quick
> release infusion set.  Is there any way to disconnect from the pump once
> you put in the  softset if you do not have the quick release?

Yes, take the syringe out of the pump.  Move only the small arm, not the big
one when you do this.  You do have to walk around with the syringe and set, but
this can be tucked up with a piece of tape.  To reconnect, put the syringe back
in (make sure it clicks), close the arm and prime the pump to reengage the arm
with the syringe.