Re: [IP] IP] Honeymoon Phase

There is no exact point at which your body dumps glucagon and the duration of the low will also have some effect and, of course, YMMV, but generally you have to be at least below 50 and generally a lot lower.   The not waking up and the glucagon response are not related although if you are low for longer periods of time, you are less likely to wake up and more likely to have glucagon dumped by your liver.