Re: [IP] where to put it

In a message dated 6/6/99 7:47:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I want to know what people do when they are at home walking around naked?
 love to be naked inside, especially when it's hot.  I was thinking of buying
 one of those pens that you wear on a string around your neck and taking the
 pen off and clipping it to the string.  Any suggestions?

Any necklace chain will do. I clip mine on my medical alert chain.