Re: [IP] proud women with pumps in their bras

At 8:33 PM -0400 6/6/99, Tara Dufour wrote:
>I don't understand how you wear in under your arm?  Isn't that in the way of
>your arm?  I wear mine most times clipped to the center of my bra on my

Under my arm is my favorite place to wear it. If your bra is substantial
enough (some have narrow side panels), you can place it (MMers should
remove the clip for this) flat against your side in the side panel of your
bra just under your arm. You might look a little like a monkey scratching
when you go to bolus, but aside from that, it's a great place for it. :-) I
had to wear it there when I was pregnant because I didn't have a waist to
wear a belt!

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)