[IP] where to put it

I've had the MM 6 weeks.  I find the best place to be in the middle ofmy
bra.  I finally decided if it looks strange, I just don't care.  It
isn't immediately obvious unless one is very flat-chested.  I sleep with
it hooked to my nightgown.  It's good on my waistband with a skirt or a
pair of trousers.  I feel so much better than I did when I was taking
injections (48 years doing that nonsense) that I came to the conclusion
that I don't care what others may think.  My family backs me on this.