Re: [IP] IP] Honeymoon Phase

I was wondering--I can usually tell when I go low, and I do sometimes wake up at night with low blood sugar--I don't think I have unawareness.  Is what you described, not waking up with a low and then the  glucagon goes into the blood as a natural response, does this only occur at very low levels?  So that it wouldn't happen to someone who is generally aware of lows?  Is this the equivalent of passing out in your sleep?