RE: [IP] high protein

I just recently have become successful with protein. I count the protein
grams cut the amount in half then divide it by 15 to get my bolus amount. I
spread that bolus over 2 to 3 hours. So far it has been pretty good.
Although I must admit my protein intake is very small. I do the same thing
with any high fat meal. You can play around with the amount to divide by.
My protein and fat ratio 15 to 1unit /carbs 22 to 1 unit. If I am very
active and am eating additional protein for extended activity the I use a
25 to 1 unit ratio/carbs 30 to 1 unit. I do this with a dual wave but I
believe it can be mimicked with a D pump. This is all figured from keeping
an almost obsessive charts and journals.
Take Care

Does anyone remember or use this ratio?