Re: [IP] Re: damage from lows; cake and forgiveness

email @ redacted writes:

<< > > Obviously severe lows like 25 or 35 cause some
 > > damage.
 > > Ruth
 You gotta be lower than that -- my kid occassionally wanders in and
 informs me she's in that range and then proceeds to eat a half dozen
 glucose tablets. Mind you, she feels pretty yucky, but still
Now doesn't this depend on the person.  Because at a documented 30 I went
unconscious and started seizing.  This was immediately after a blood sugar