Re: [IP] Now I'm Worried

In a message dated 6/5/99 11:12:23 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My AC1 results were discussed. My most recent, the result I received last
 week was 5.9, that's a big difference from 12.2 back in January when I was
 dx'd. She said it would be best to tell the insurance company the high
 result as they may not approve a pump because it's obvious, (at least for
 now), that I can control my bg's with exercise, change in diet and multiple
 injections of NPH and Humalog. >>

I'm not into lying and don't have any respect for others who do -- or who
would want me to. That rep, IMO, has a really bad character defect. How do
you know that you can trust what she tells you?