Re: [IP] new pumper questions

"email @ redacted (rosemary l hartman)" <email @ redacted>
>    do I need to change my set-

bubbles can cause trouble.  How much trouble depends on your basal rate.  I

think of a bubble as .1 unit of insulin.  Works for me.  May not work for

>  It went from 155 to 170 in 45 min.
>but now  another 45 min. later its 176- could be pasta for supper even.
>Just a new panicy pumper!	Yikes Rosie  {:+)

As noted in a thread a few days ago Pasta is areal challenge.  I really
struggle with it.  If there was fat in your meal your sugars may come down
much slower than you'd like.  I find that fat makes the food digest much
slower.  Its my experience than if I have a bad sight BG goes from 155 to
more like 300 in an hour.

good luck