Re: [IP] Need Advise for River Trip

> I need some advise about what to do about my trip to the River.   It
> will be about 110 degrees during the day and about 80 degrees at
> night.  I would be in the water,in direct sunlight about 50% of the
> time because of the heat.  I am not sure how my insulin would last
> there outside.

Lily has been camping every year on the American River - hot
At Tahoe in the summer, the beach, So. Calif.

Never taken any special precaution or had any problems. She also uses
MM and humalog. The only thing she try to do is keep the pump in the
shade if it is sitting somewhere -- not stuffed in a pack lying in
the sun.