[IP] Need Advise for River Trip

Hi Everyone,

I need some advise about what to do about my trip to the River.   It will be
about 110 degrees during the day and about 80 degrees at night.  I would be
in the water,in direct sunlight about 50% of the time because of the heat.  I
am not sure how my insulin would last there outside.  I have a minimed and
use humolog.  How often would I need to change my insulin and site and also
would the sportsguard keep my minimed waterpoof if I was floating around on a
raft. .  This is my first time out to the River with my pump and I'm a little

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks  Nancy