Re: [IP] proud women with pumps in their bras

In a message dated 6/5/99 10:54:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've never tired it in my bra (would need to go to the ladies room to
Not if you have audio bolus.  You just look like Mary Catherine Gallagher
when you lean your head to your armpit to listen to the beeps. (MCG is the
character on Saturday night live who smells her armpits when she gets