Re: [IP] Re: damage from lows; cake and forgiveness

email @ redacted writes:

> What damage?  I don't ever remember hearing about evidence that lows cause
> permanent damage.  Is this documented?
It affects the heart muscle.  My dad had a heart attack at 35 attributed to
too many lows.  When you go low your heart beats rapidly.  When that happens
lots of times, apparently it ages the heart muscle.  I am sure this is an
oversimplification, but that is what I know about it.

Stacy Latocha