[IP] proud women with pumps in their bras

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] sof-serter question
> Does anyone use the Sofserter from MiniMed?  They say it's virtually
> painless.....is it??

Yes, it's virtually painless.

>  Also, I wear jeans a lot, usually no belt - what's the best case to get?

Any of the clip cases that you can hang on a belt loop or over the top of your pants.  Or put the pump in your bra, under your arm.

> Has anyone tried that thigh strap thing?

Yes.  Yuck!  In my experience, it falls down.

> I know this sounds crazy, but where in your bra do you keep the pump?
> Fran
> you can e-mail me privately (it's a "women" thing, sorry guys!) :-)

Put it inside a baby sock or just in nothing--no case, no clip--and stick it inside your bra, under your arm.